Polar® GoFit™ Class Monitoring System
Provide instant feedback to help maximize students' activity levels with a revolutionary real-time heart rate monitoring solution!
Provide your entire class with instant heart rate feedback via Bluetooth® thanks to this innovative solution! Each Polar® H7 class heart rate monitor transmits data to any iPhone® 5 or iPad® 3 (or higher), so teachers can monitor real-time information and provide instant feedback during class in the Polar® heart rate app. GoFit™ software license allows teachers to customize screens, evaluate data, set targets, save up to 99 class sessions, and share results with parents and administrators.
- There’s no need for a watch! The H7 monitor syncs directly to multiple apps and most other exercise equipment outfitted with Bluetooth technology.
- The transmitter on the chest sends the electrocardiogram (ECG) signal information to the app for viewing. This gives users an idea of their body’s exertion levels.
- The chest straps are made with a soft elastic, which is both less fragile and more comfortable than others available on the market. A soft material is also placed on the buckle for additional comfort.
- Moisten the electrode areas of the strap with water, attach the connector to the strap and wrap the strap around your chest, with the sensor flat against the skin. That’s all it takes to set up!
- For optimal battery life, detach the transmitter from the chest strap after every use.
Polar® GoFit™ Class Monitoring System Options
Polar® GoFit™ Class Monitoring Systems are available in packs. Chest strap also sold separately.
- PowerPlus™ Pack. Includes 24 H7 Monitors with Straps, an iPad Air® (16 GB), case with laser-cut foam, and 3-year software license.
- Basic Pack. Includes 20 H7 Monitors with Straps, nylon carrying case, and 3-year software license.
- Individual Polar® H7 Monitor with Strap