Omron® 516 Full-Body Sensor Body Composition Monitor/Scale
Full-body sensing accurately measures 7 fitness indicators for a more complete assessment.
Unlike monitors that only use foot sensors or hand sensors, this uses both to measure 7 fitness indicators: body fat, weight, body mass index, skeletal muscle, visceral fat, resting metabolism, and body age. All results show on the LCD display. It stores personal data for up to 4 users, with a 180-day memory.
- Body weight alone doesn’t give the whole picture of body health. Measuring and monitoring these 6 other indicators helps provide a better overall health assessment.
- Hand and foot connection points make full body sensing possible. Given the ratios of water in your upper- and lower-body change throughout the day as gravity pulls more water into your lower extremities, the electrical impedance of your body also varies.
- Accurate measurements of body fat percentage and other measurements occur using proven bioelectrical impedance methods. A small electrical signal works its way through the whole body, which then estimates free body mass, body fat, etc.
- The device measures seven fitness indicators: body fat percentage, body weight, body mass index, skeletal muscle, visceral fat, resting metabolism, and body age.
- An easy-to-read digital display shows body weight up to 330 pounds in mere seconds.
- A retractable cord makes it suitable for users up to 6’6-3/4” tall.
- The device has a 180-day memory for 4 users.
- Scale is battery operated (4 AA batteries included).
- Instructions for getting started with testing are extremely easy to follow.