Tanita® TBF-522-W Body Fat Monitor/Scale
Advanced measurement for more accurate results, with a separate display and monitor for versatility.
Measure weight, body fat, and body water within 0.5% accuracy using bioelectrical impedance analysis. You can mount the separate display and programming monitors for this Tanita® body fat on the wall or set them on a countertop.
- Monitor your progress in fat loss, not just weight loss! This device uses bioelectrical impedance, a process that sends small electrical signals throughout your body to calculate total body water. That figure is then used to estimate free body mass, and by difference with body weight, your body fat total.
- Results fall within 5% of DEXA, the gold standard of body fat analysis.
- There are 2 modes: 1 for the general population, and 1 for high-intensity athletes, who tend to have more muscle and denser bones.
- The device measures 3 fitness indicators: body water percentage, body fat percentage, and basic body weight. This is the only device we offer to measure body water percentage, and the only one comparable to a DEXA scan.
- An easy-to-read, large LCD screen displays body weight up to 330 pounds in both US and metric measurements.
- The device comes with a manual and 4 AAA batteries.