Garmin Vivofit® 2 Activity Monitor
One of the most popular Garmin activity monitors on the market also encourages students to get up and move!
This intelligent monitor learns the student’s average daily activity patterns, sets personalized daily goals, and reminds students to get moving throughout the day. The Garmin Vivofit® wireless activity tracker displays steps, calories, distance, activity timer, and time of day on a backlit display.
- Learns the average activity level of the user and proposes a personalized daily goal.
- Shows steps, calories burned, distance, and time of day on a backlit display.
- Features a “move bar,” which builds every 15 minutes a user is not active until you reset it by walking for a few minutes.
- Vibrating and audible inactivity alerts help keep users from being inactive for extended periods of time.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows the device to auto-sync with paired mobile devices at strategic times throughout the day, such as when a goal is met or the user reaches a certain number of steps.
- Dirt-resistant silicone resin wrist wraps stay clean during usage and are easy to sanitize.
- An LCD display makes for quick and easy reference.
- Syncs with the free Garmin Connect app for additional tracking and reports.
- Water resistant to 50m.
- Guaranteed to have a year of battery life.
- Storage case makes packing and organizing these monitors a breeze.
Garmin Vivofit® 2 Activity Monitor Options
Garmin Vivofit® 2 Activity Monitors are available in packs or individually. Replacement batteries also available separately.
- Garmin Vivofit® 2 Packs. Include monitors and lockable case.
- Individual Monitor
- Replacement Batteries, Set of 10