MyStep™ 100 Pedometers
Single function and no cover for the simplest pedometers we offer.
With only 1 button and no cover to break, anyone can use a MyStep™ 100 step counter, even your youngest students! The large LCD display is easy to read. A simple clip fastens the pedometer firmly to the user’s waistband, and the security strap provides extra loss protection.
Pedometers can be used to motivate your students to be more active during PE class. It provides them with a goal number of steps to hit, and encourages them to increase their activity to hit this goal. All you need to do is clip the pedometer on to their waist and send them off to participate in the day’s activity. The pedometer will then measure the up and down movement of the body when a step is taken.
This is our most basic unit, as it only collects the number of steps. It comes with a clear storage case with a flip lip, which holds pedometers and batteries to protect and organize them when not in use.
- The pedometer provides instant, concrete feedback about activity levels.
- Step counts are valid, reliable,and and easy.
- A solid plastic casing with an open face protects the body of the unit.
- An alligator hip clip easily attaches to the shorts or pants of the student at the waist.
- A large LCD display is extremely easy to read.
MyStep™ 100 Pedometer Options
MyStep™ 100 Pedometers are available in packs or individually. Replacement batteries sold separately.
- Pedometer Packs. Include pedometers, security straps, and storage cases.
- Pack of 15
- Pack of 30
- Pack of 100
- Individual MyStep™ 100 Pedometer
- Replacement Batteries