IntroFit™ EZ Balance™ Stability Balls
Unique shape keeps the ball in place, boosting students' confidence!
Teach balance without the intimidation factor of balls that may be slippery or shifty under the weight of your students. The smart design of these peanut stability balls supports student weights and movements, complementing the learning process and helping kids to find their center of gravity.
The larger surface area of these stability balls is complemented by a two-chamber construction, which allows students to shift their weight around freely while atop them. By supporting movement and weight distribution better than a traditional ball, these are more conducive to teaching younger students the fundamentals of balance and stabilization. They’re not as quick to tip or roll, allowing for more time spent finding your center of gravity.
Students require little to no prior experience on a balance ball to make the most of these peanut stability balls.
- Laminated activity guide shows 6 stability ball movements to use with beginner students. No research is required to provide thorough instruction to your students! Exercises focus on strength and body awareness, as well as coordination.
- Used to develop balance and coordination, as well as core strength in users, which are key elements to everyday movements of people of all ages. Whether they’re competing in athletics, taking a hike in the woods, or performing everyday activities, a strong core is the foundation for movement. Helping to develop good balance and coordination from an early age sets the stage for students to be successful in a wide variety of future activities.
- Burst-resistant design will deflate safely and slowly if punctured, as compared to a standard stability ball which may burst. This is due to the material construction of the stability ball: even under heavy load, the material will only break open in that small spot where puncture happened, allowing the air to only slowly leak out. On regular balls, the hole created from small punctures, combined with the pressure on the ball, will cause the material to burst open to a much larger hole, allowing all the air to rush out immediately.
- Features a tackier cover than others on the market, keeping users in place on the ball and preventing them from having to fight to stay in position. This also keeps the ball from rolling out from under them.
IntroFit™ EZ Balance™ Stability Ball Options
IntroFit™ EZ Balance™ Stability Balls are available in Sets of 6 or individually.
- Complete Set. Includes 6 stability balls and a laminated exercise guide.
- Individual Ball