Body-Solid® Plate-Loaded Systems
Institutional-quality, plate-loaded weight lifting system provides a total body workout.
Body-Solid® Plate Loaded Machines are a great way to build muscle strength and endurance for a healthier you! Our most affordable and economical systems help users develop good workout habits that will shape a more healthful mindset. Choose from a complete set or individual machines to introduce total-body strength training to your PE program, recreational venue, or commercial institution.
Strength Training for Health
As they adopt strength training, users will improve their ability to do everyday activities by building up core muscles responsible for our most basic movements. The stronger your muscles, the easier it is to balance yourself, develop body awareness, and bolster your dexterity and coordination, whether it’s playing sports, carrying school books, running, jumping, or just playing!
Better muscle strength means overall better health, resulting in a more fulfilling life that’s active, engaging, and exciting. Strong muscles reduce stress on bones and joints as well, which can increase bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Engaging in regular training also helps to manage weight and will increase metabolism to burn more calories. Each rep on a Body-Solid® Plate Loaded Machine marks another rep towards a stronger, healthier lifestyle.
Economical Training Options
With 7 machines, it’s easy to set up a total-body workout circuit in your facilities, or pick and choose the machines idea for the type of strength training your users are focusing on. Every machine is compatible with 2” Olympic plates, making them universally acceptable for use in any institution and great for environments that already use Olympic–style plates for existing machines.
Designed with user comfort in mind, each machine also makes strength training more inviting and less intimidating. Ultra-thick DuraFirm™ upholstery offers a slight cushion for added comfort, while also providing the support needed to ensure proper form and mitigated injuries due to poor form.
This combination of universal accommodation and an emphasis on safety and support is truly an asset for any space where regular, routine strength training is intended. Machines are supremely cost-effective for the benefits they provide and are designed to provide lasting durability and results in the face of institutional wear. They’re more affordable than many higher-end brands, yet offer a similar degree of quality and reliability. Truck delivery on all components.
- Bicep/Triceps: Develop bulging biceps and triceps with this intelligent, dual-function design. Raise or lower the adjustable seat for proper positioning and then rest your arms on the over-stuffed support pad. Positioned at a 30° angle for precise biomechanical movement, the thoughtful combination of 2" x 2" and 2" x 4" supportive steel blends structural integrity with comfort. Pull the jumbo pop pin to lower the lifting arm and grab hold of the rotating v-bar handle to blast out a burning set of arm curls. Then, adjust the lifting arm upward and lock it in for an exhilarating triceps workout. Two functions for the price of one.
- Pec Fly: Freestanding and balanced, 2 machines in 1 gives you an unrestricted full range of motion. Dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, thus providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back, and shoulder conditioning. Independent range of motion adjustments provide all users with a deep, full stretch. Uniquely designed articulating Pec Arms provide optimal pectoral and rear deltoid development. High weight capacity and low profile design provide excellent balance and control when pushing to the limit. Ideal for home and commercial use.
- Seated Row: The ideal tool of the trade for building depth in the middle back and training the hard to reach lower lats. Our uniquely designed Seated Row Machine is fully adjustable to fit all size users. The extra-thick DuraFirm™ seat and chest pads position you for maximum pre-stretch which is crucial for deep muscle penetration and full range-of-motion. Four-way handgrips widen or narrow to target resistance to the middle back resulting in accelerated muscle gains.
- Combo Bench: The most versatile and complete combo bench available, featuring a Flat Bench, Incline Bench, Decline Bench, 90° Shoulder Press Bench, and Seated Leg Developer all in one. You can see the dynamics of this bench as soon as you glance at the multi-position, telescoping uprights that safely hold the bar for bench exercises. The 6-position Flat/Incline/Decline/Bench features pop-pin adjustable DuraFirm™ seat and back pads that are extra-thick, ultra-comfortable, and will never bottom out. The rock-solid strength and stability of the PowerCenter Combo Bench comes from the extra-heavy 12-gauge, all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe. Strengthen, tone, and develop your knee, thigh, hamstring, and glute muscles with the six-roller Leg Extension/Leg Curl Station included with the PowerCenter Combo Bench. Thick, oversized foam rollers provide complete comfort through heavy lower body routines.
- LegPress: The best way to build an explosive lower-body (and stay that way) would be to make your workouts incredibly powerful, comfortable, and safe. As you work your quads, glutes, and calves, the engineered smoothness of the Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine spares your bones and joints. Three lockout positions are under the user's control throughout the exercises and provide user safety and the option of different start/stop positions.
- Leg Curl/Leg Extension: Perform the 2 most important leg exercises from 1 comfortable position. The fully adjustable 7-gauge steel cam will easily accommodate any user. Just pull the jumbo pop pin and raise the lifting arm to a comfortable starting position, sit down and wrap your legs over the 8" foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises that will stretch and strengthen your glutes and hamstring muscles. Pull the pin again to lower the lifting arm and position your legs behind the oversize rollers to work the quadriceps muscles through a leg extension exercise.
- Lat Pull: Finish your lat workout, let go of the 48inch lat bar and grab the 20inch seated row bar on the low pulley and continue working out. Features included patented nylon bushings to provide super-smooth movements. Pop pin adjustments, foam rollers and bar holders for high and low pulleys add order and convenience to your workout. A seated row foot brace and diamond plate stabilizers add extra balance and security to the best lat machine on the market today. Includes Lat bar and Straight bar.
Body-Solid® Plate-Loaded System Options
Body-Solid® Plate-Loaded Systems are available in complete sets or as individual machines. Truck delivery on Complete Set and all Individual Machines.
- Complete Plate-Loaded System Set
- Individual Machines
- Bicep Curl/Triceps Extension, 45”L x 43”W x 40”H; 88 lb
- Pec Fly, 32”L x 28”W x 65”H; 96 lb
- Seated Row, 54”L x 44”W x 39”H; 88 lb
- Combo Bench, 77”L x 46”W x 43”H; 112 lb
- Leg Press/Hack Squat, 83”L x 34”W x 46”H; 300 lb
- Leg Curl/Leg Extension, 49”L x 42”W x 37”H; 105 lb
- Lat Pulldown, 60”L x 32”W x 82”H; 108 lb