SportsArt® T615 Treadmill
SportsArt® quality with advanced functions in a rugged treadmill.
Offering you all of the bells and whistles, without the complicated features of more advanced treadmills, this beginners will enjoy training on the SportsArt® T615 Treadmill. Use it in commercial settings where users require consistent reliability from machines, or in institutional settings where keeping track of students and monitoring their fitness is paramount. It’s your solution to indoor cardio, performed at a high level, without the expensive price tag of upper-tier equipment.
- Strong, all-welded construction provides excellent durability.
- Specialized MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides users and their skeletal structures with 30% more absorption.
- Large 20” x 58” belt for ample running space, constructed from carbon-weave, low-friction material that’s resistant to static build-up.
- A 0-15% incline adds variety to exercise, while helping to simulate outdoor conditions. Exercising on an incline gives a great advantage over traditional treadmill walking or running: It recruits different muscle groups and significantly increases metabolic rate.
- Dot matrix display shows speed, distance, incline, heart rate, pace, calories, and MET's to provide users feedback on their training.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?