UltraFit™ Elite Total Fitness Room
Upgraded equipment and larger quantities makes this our best workout room!
The largest of our fitness center equipment packages, there’s no shortage of possibilities when it comes to teaching your students the importance of proper exercise. Furnish new facilities or open the doors to a brand new PE curriculum without having to go through the trouble of hunting down individual pieces of equipment. This pack is the easiest, most convenient, most complete solution to teaching fitness to students.
Everything You Need for Fitness
The next step up from our UltraFit™ Professional Total Fitness Room —complete with upgraded equipment and a wider selection of items—this is the most comprehensive pack of fitness equipment for schools we offer. Within it you’ll find basic free-weights, stability equipment, resistance training items, cardio accessories, and more, designed to teach every aspect of physical fitness in a way that’s easy to learn and emulate.
Dynamic training cards make instructing easy for educators as they expose students to a wide range of new activities and equipment. These charts identify equipment and visually instruct students on how to properly use it for best results and to prevent them from hurting themselves. Cards can be used for circuit training or small group instruction for maximum effect.
For all of the equipment included within the pack, provided storage racks and housing give you a complete solution to both the presentation of equipment and its safe storage. There’s no need to wheel out carts or have students crowd around in a storage closet—this pack was meant to be your foremost option when furnishing an activity room. Place racks around the perimeter of the wall to help students quickly identify items and equip themselves appropriately. There’s no need to invest in other storage options!
- Diverse pack eliminates the frustration of trying to determine what equipment is needed for a new program or facilities. It contains all of the premium equipment you’ll need to get set up and started with fitness quickly. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Numerous types of equipment make it easy to train large groups of students in varying focuses. Use kettlebells for goblet squats, fitness bars for bent over rows, stability balls for crunches, dumbbells for bicep curls, medicine balls for twists, and resistance tubing for lateral raises, to name a few examples!
- High quality equipment is designed to last through many classes and workouts, year after year in institutional settings.
- Included training charts show and explain movements and equipment usage in a way that’s easy for students to understand and emulate. This helps them get started training with a steady foundation.
- Each piece of equipment comes with a storage rack designed specifically for that set, to help keep everything organized and safe.
- This pack was designed around the demands of PE classes and all included equipment is safe for gym floors.
- Pack is large enough to equip a full class with exercises, or individual groups with targeted workouts.
- Set of 24 Rainbow® UltraFit™ Pro Stability Balls (55 cm, 65 cm, 75 cm) with 2 UltraFit™ Stability Ball Racks
- Set of 24 MaxFit Pro™ 1" Thick Workout Mats (6'L x 2'W) with UltraFit™ MatMover™ Cart
- Set of 47 pairs UltraFit™ Rubber-Coated Dumbbells (3-12 lb) with UltraFit™ Mobile Dumbbell Rack
- Set of 72 UltraFit™ ProTex™ Resistance Tubing (Light, Medium, Heavy) with UltraFit™ TubeMover™ Cart
- Set of 12 The Step® Platforms with 48 Risers and 2 Magnus™ Step® Carts
- Set of 22 UltraFit™ Enforcer™ Medicine Balls (4-15 lb) with UltraFit™ 4-Tier Rack
- Set of 36 UltraFit™ Pro Fitness Bars (5 lb, 8 lb, 10 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb) with UltraFit™ Upright 36-Bar Rack
- Set of 12 Alpha™ Shield™ Kettlebells (8-50 lb) with UltraFit™ Kettlebell Rack
- Set of 18 UltraFit™ Training Charts (24"L x 18"W)