Warrior™ Conditioning Ropes
Perfect for the total body workout that improves strength and conditioning!
The perfect balance of features and function are present in these battle ropes, which are available in various lengths and diameters. Being able to scale the challenge of rope conditioning to meet individual student needs means optimizing workouts and building student confidence with a conditioning rope.
Varying Rope Options
The larger the rope diameter, the more energy is expended when gripping and handling it. Warrior™ Conditioning Ropes come in 2 thicknesses, to give students the optimal choice based on their age or experience with conditioning ropes. 1-1/2"dia is most ergonomic and provides a slight grip and forearm challenge for less acclimated students. Oversized 2"dia will quickly add a challenge to workouts. The difference between the 2 involves significantly increasing grip strength to better maneuver the rope!
In addition to different diameters, different rope lengths offer a scalable challenge for workouts. Smaller 30’L ropes are ideal for beginners, offering less slack and requiring less energy to manipulate. Moderate 40’L ropes are a standard for any student and present the perfect balance of slack for students to work against. Long, 50’L ropes are the hardest to manipulate and are reserved for advanced students who understand the nuances of rope training and who have the power to affect waves.
- Used for conditioning rope exercises. Low impact workouts build grip, shoulder, and core strength, while also boosting cardio levels.
- Polypropylene ropes outlast traditional manila and nylon ropes that might shed or fray quickly. It’s also much softer on your hands and easier on your wrists.
- Once anchored, it’s easy to start making waves with your training! A basic wave is made with each side of the rope by holding both ends and swinging arms up and down opposite each other. Waves will begin to form and strength and stability are developed by continuing to move arms to create more waves. As you advance, waves become slams, whips, spirals, and throws.
- Poly boot ends offer users a better grip and prevent the rope from fraying at the ends.
- Ropes are offered individually or in Sets with a rope anchor and wall holder. 3 lengths are available: 30’L is better for younger or beginner students, as it requires less energy to make waves; 40’L is great for average users as a standard rope length; 50’L is ideal for higher fitness levels, as there is more slack in the rope that makes it harder to create waves and keep them moving.
Warrior™ Conditioning Rope Options
Warrior™ Conditioning Ropes are available individually or in sets, in 2 dia and 3 lengths.
- 1-1/2” dia Individual Ropes
- 30’L, 15-1/2 lb
- 40’L, 19 lb
- 50’L, 23-1/2 lb
- 2” dia Individual Ropes
- 30’L, 22 lb
- 40’L, 29-1/2 lb
- 50’L, 34-1/2 lb
- Rope Sets. Include 1 rope, wall anchor, and rope holder.
- 1-1/2” dia (30’L, 40’L, or 50’L)
- 2” dia (30’L, 40’L, or 50’L)