Warrior™ StrongHold™ Anchor Station Packs
Portable rope workout anchor solution, great for group rope training!
Have students hitch up their rope at any point around this rope anchor and get your entire group involved in rope training at the same time! When you’re done, this lightweight base can quickly be picked up and stored conveniently in your storage closet until next time. Numerous rope diameters and 2 different rope lengths support a bevy of students.
Lightweight and Compact
Where other workout rope anchors can be cumbersome and difficult to move, this lightweight version offers great portability and easy setup—just add weight! Weighing only 46 lb, this rope anchor can easily be picked up and carried from storage closets to activity areas and maneuvered as needed to accommodate students. When it’s in place all you have to do to add stability is add weight: the weight pole in the center supports Olympic-style plates.
Because of its smaller 24”L x 24”W x 11”H dimensions, this base can be stored conveniently within storage closets and equipment sheds without becoming a nuisance. Its lightweight design means it can be stored on shelves or under racks, out of the way of your walking path.
Accommodates all Students
A 360-degree anchor design means numerous students can all focus on rope training at the same time, without disrupting one another while they’re exercising! Ropes are easily anchored to a solid steel bar that runs the entire perimeter of the anchor. Each side of the base has 3 distinct sections where ropes can be fed through, however the open-cell design means they can be anchored at virtually any point or angle.
Pack solutions include anchor with 6 different rope options. 30’L ropes are ideal for basic training, while 50’L ropes offer an added challenge, as there is more rope to move. The thicker the rope, the harder it is to grip. These Packs offer 1” dia for beginners, 1-1/2” dia for standard use, and 2” dia for more serious training.
- Portable anchor stations can be set up on any flat surface. There’s no need to be limited to a wall, squat rack, or lifting rig to anchor ropes!
- Protective rubber base helps keep the unit in place on gym floors and protects the flooring from any metal contact, preventing scratches on the floor’s finish.
- Plates can be added and removed with ease! A rubber donut is placed at the bottom of the weight post to prevent plates from sliding flat, allowing users enough room to slip fingers under them, grip the plates, and pull them off.
Warrior™ StrongHold™ Anchor Station Pack Options
Warrior™ StrongHold™ Anchor Station Packs are available with ropes in 2 lengths, with 3 rope diameters. StrongHold™ Anchor Stations also sold separately.
- 30’L Warrior™ StrongHold™ Packs. Includes eight 30’L ropes and 1 anchor station.
- 50’L Warrior™ StrongHold™ Packs. Includes eight 50’L ropes and 1 anchor station.
- StrongHold™ Anchor Station Only