SportsArt® T635A Treadmill
Our best light-institutional treadmill provides all the comforts of commercial-quality models.
Minimize the impact of running by using a SportsArt® T635 Treadmill and provide users with a cardio workout that’s more amenable to their joints. A superior option for institutional settings, it’ll withstand intense use over time, without losing any of the consistency or reliability that has come to define this model. Enjoy a commercial-quality option with numerous features and benefits, at an institutionally-friendly price.
- Strong, all-welded construction provides excellent durability.
- Specialized MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides users and their skeletal structures with 30% more absorption.
- Large 22” x 62” belt for ample running space, constructed from carbon-weave, low-friction material that’s resistant to static build-up.
- A 0 - 15% incline adds variety to exercise, while helping to simulate outdoor conditions. Exercising on an incline gives a great advantage over traditional treadmill walking or running: It recruits different muscle groups and significantly increases metabolic rate.
- Dot matrix display shows speed, distance, incline, heart rate, pace, calories, and MET's to provide users feedback on their training.
- Speed: 0.1-15.0 mph with 3.2 hp motor
- Surface: 62"L x 22"W ranging 0-15% Incline
- Rollers: 3"dia Heavy-Duty Rollers w/ Sealed Bearings
- Frame: 500 lb Weight Capacity; All-Welded Steel Frame
- Console: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Cal/Hr, METs, Pace, and Incline
- Programs: 14 Programs; Contact and Telemetry Heart Rate
- Dimensions: 86"L x 38"W x 57"H, 335 lb; Assembly Required
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?