UltraFit™ Alpha™ Kettlebells
Our best uncoated cast-iron kettlebell, made with new precision-gravity technology!
An innovative upgrade to the traditional cast-iron kettlebell, Alpha™ material and color-coded design makes these cast-iron kettlebell sets an optimal choice for a rigorous, full-body workout. Made with gravity-casting technology for the most precise handle and bell. A rounded handle makes training more comfortable on wrists and forearms.
The superior benefits of a full, cast-iron kettlebell are expounded upon in these kettlebells thanks to alpha material. This special material is made with high-tensile strength, ductile iron for increased durability and resilience as compared to others on the market made of lesser grade iron that will chip and crack faster and easier. Kettlebells withstand the constant handling of institutional settings, to prove themselves useful in a bevy of exercises for years to come.
A flat bottom mold ensures your kettlebell won’t roll away when you set it down between exercises, or when you put it on the storage rack (included with sets) after a full workout. Molded in weight numbers also serve to provide quick reference for easy identification of weight for students. Weights are shown in kilograms and pounds, for quick reference of either.
A unique color band on the handle specifies each weight. Colors offer quick and easy identification by instructors and users, even from across the room. Association of color and weight also ensures users use the weight correct for the training.
Two Storage Options
Both mobile and stationary racks are available to accommodate your fitness area, whether you have a dedicated workout space or use a multipurpose environment. Both racks offer dedicated spaces for differently weighted kettlebells, to make organization easy.
- Kettlebell routines generally flow from one exercise to the next. If done correctly, the smooth transitions make it feel more natural for your body to perform the steps, keeping users safe from injury.
- Compound, whole-body movements—typical of kettlebell exercises—are superior to machines that isolate muscles for improving muscle tone, body composition, strength, balance, and coordination. A more effective workout can be done with a kettlebell, as compared to a machine.
- Kettlebells can be used similar to other pieces of equipment. For example, kettlebells can be used similar to a barbell, such as in a clean or a snatch, and can actually replace a dumbbell for bent over rows or shoulder presses.
- By incorporating more muscles into one movement and one workout, kettlebells help boost metabolism, which helps burn more calories and making this a more effective and efficient workout over machines.
UltraFit™ Alpha™ Kettlebell Options
UltraFit™ Alpha™ Kettlebells are available in sets with racks, or individually in 11 weights.
- Stationary Set. Includes 12 kettlebells (2 ea 4kg/9 lb, 1 ea 6-40kg/13-88 lb), UltraFit™ Stationary Rack, and 3 UltraFit™ Kettlebell Training Charts.
- Mobile Set. Includes 18 kettlebells (2 ea 4 kg; 3 ea 6, 8 kg; 4 ea 12, 16 kg; 1 ea 20, 24 kg), UltraFit™ Mobile Rack, and 3 UltraFit™ Kettlebell Training Charts.
- Individual Kettlebells
- 4 kg/9 lb
- 6 kg/13 lb
- 8 kg/18 lb
- 12 kg/26 lb
- 16 kg/35 lb
- 20 kg/44 lb
- 24 kg/53 lb
- 28 kg/62 lb
- 32 kg/70 lb
- 36 kg/79 lb
- 40 kg/88 lb