IntroFit™ Foam Kettlebells
The softest kettlebell you can find for the safest kettlebell workouts!
Our least intimidating kettlebell is beginner friendly and safe for younger students to use as they learn the fundamentals of proper lifting form and technique. This durable, yet soft kettlebell set accommodates institutional learning, but it lacks the heft and hardness of other, more intimidating equipment options.
Constructed with polyurethane foam, there’s no other kettlebell on the market that’s as safe as this one! Because they lack the weight of metal kettlebells, these soft kettlebells make great tools for teaching proper handling form and lifting technique, which can result in better knowledge of how to prevent strains in the future. As students move from these beginner kettlebells to more realistic options in the future, they’ll already have experience that’s rooted in safety.
The sides of the handle also offer extra grip, allowing students to take hold of the equipment properly, without feat of slips or mishandling. When performing movements such as the halo or goblet squat, students will enjoy an unwavering hold on the kettlebell that keeps their focus on performing the activity correctly. Pick-proof and resistant to nicks and cuts, these kettlebells look nice and last for years.
- Introduces students to kettlebell and weight training with brightly colored, soft, pliable kettlebells, designed just for them.
- Laminated activity guide shows 6 kettlebell exercises to use with beginner students. No research is required to provide thorough instruction to your students! Exercises focus on strength and body awareness, as well as coordination.
- While it’s true young muscles should not be subjected to the strains of power lifting, strength training with light resistance levels can be very beneficial. With an emphasis on safety and proper technique, using lower weights with higher repetitions is an excellent way to introduce beginners to strength training routines that build confidence and self-esteem, and provide a foundation for future success.
- Specifically designed for users new to fitness, with age appropriate equipment that’s made from soft materials, in lighter weights. Younger students will benefit from learning proper usage and form.
- Available as a set of 6 for a group setup or individually to add to existing equipment.
IntroFit™ Foam Kettlebell Options
IntroFit™ Foam Kettlebells are available in sets or individually.
- Complete Set. Includes 6 kettlebells and a laminated exercise guide.
- Individual Kettlebell