Detonate™ BARricade™ Bar Racks
Save floor space with easy-access wall-mounted weightlifting bar racks!
Maximize the floor space in your gym with these durable 10-bar wall racks! They allow you to mount your bars at any desired height horizontally, which means users will not have to tip the bar on its end for easy barbell storage. This is the only wall mount option we offer.
The safest way to store barbells is by using a barbell gun rack, as it prevents the user from having to tip the bar up vertically, which can be awkward and unsafe. This not only ensures the safety of the user, but also adds to the longevity of the bar. With vertical bar racks, a bar that is handled improperly could slam into the bottom of the sleeve, causing the bearings and bushings to break. This problem is eliminated with horizontal racks.
- A lockable version is available to keep bars from unwanted or unsupervised use.
- A durable steel design features a powder-coated finish for a long-lasting, professional appearance.
- The poly sleeve lines the park of the rack that the bar rests on, protecting the bar from metal-on-metal contact and ensuring its enduring quality.
- When bolting to concrete, use a concrete anchor bolt at least 2-1/2”L x 1/2” dia.
- When bolting to wooden studs, use a lag screw at least 2-1/2"L x 1/2” dia.
- For any unit that requires installation to the wall or floors, we highly recommend using a licensed contractor for installation.
Detonate™ BARricade™ Bar Rack Options
Detonate™ BARricade™ Bar Racks are available in 2 varieties.
- Non-locking Rack
- Lockable Rack