IronRange™ Elite™ Utility Benches
The best utility benches available!
Get a weight lifting bench that fits all your weight room needs! These heavy-duty benches feature a solid, powder-coated 11-guage steel frame topped with comfortable and durable upholstered foam seats. Bolt benches to the floor for enhanced stability, or easily move them using the handle and casters.
- A high-grade foam and premium vinyl comfort and support the user during lifts, and will not break down as fast as most other materials on the market.
- 3” x 3” 11-gauge powder-coated steel provides outstanding durability for the frame of this bench.
- Each bench has wheels on one end to make moving them into place around the weight room as simple as possible.
- Flat has a compact design and small footprint, making it a great training bench for bench press, shoulder fly, tricep work and more.
- Incline is more stable than the flat bench due to its wider leg design. It also offers more specific training options beyond the flat bench movements. There are 6 different angles that help you target specific areas of the body.
- Glute/Ham is built like a tank with adjustable ankle pads that move smoothly and accommodate almost any size user.
- Benches can all be bolted to the floor to provide the utmost stability and safety.
IronRange™ Elite™ Utility Bench Options
IronRange™ Elite™ Utility Benches are available in 3 options.
- Flat Bench, 47”L x 18-1/2”W x 18”H, 30 lb
- Adjustable Incline Bench, 60”L x 28”W x 18”H, 109 lb
- Glute/Ham Bench, 62”L x 29”W x 45”H, 115 lb