IronRange™ Half Rack Lifting Station
American-made steel rack and premium equipment deliver an entire weight lifting regimen in a space-saving solution.
This sturdy steel frame Half Rack Lifting Station includes a multi-grip 8’H pull-up station and spotting arms made of plastic to protect bars. This weight lifting rack can be bolted to the floor for extra stability.
- While it is used mainly for squats and bench press, this rack can also be used for pullups or ab exercises, as well as a TRX anchoring solution or resistance tubing anchor.
- Featuring a 3” x 3”, 11-guage, powder-coated steel design, this rack will last for years to come through thousands of reps.
- Weight plates can be stored on the side of the rack on the storage pegs, which keeps them off the ground and easily accessible.
- The powder coating adds a little extra grip to the pullup bar.
- 1” spacing between holes provides plenty of room for bar rests and spotting arms.
- Resistance pegs can be attached to the unit to provide more specific resistance to certain body parts during lifts.
- 8’H x 59”W x 60”D
- Truck delivery.
Anchoring and mounting hardware is not included due to varying surfaces. Please see the following recommendations:
- When bolting to concrete, use a concrete anchor bolt at least 2-1/2”L x 1/2” dia.
- When bolting to wooden studs, use a lag screw at least 2-1/2"L x 1/2” dia.
- For any unit that requires installation to the wall or floors, we highly recommend using a licensed contractor for installation.
IronRange™ Half Rack Lifting Station Options
IronRange™ Half Rack Lifting Stations is available as a Set or Individually.