IronRange™ Training Stations
Bring the strength of the Iron Range to your students with the most versatile training system!
A variety of accessories give the expandable and customizable Free-Standing and Wall-Mount Stations limitless uses. Stations include ultra-strong 3” x 3” 11-gauage powder-coated 8’H posts, powder-coated steel crossbars that double as pull-up rigs, and heavy-duty bar rests that attach without any bolts or pins.
Get multiple athletes working at once, as these training stations provide significantly more room than a standard power rack or half rack lifting station while having greater stability. Rig dimensions allow users to rack a barbell for squats or bench press, while cross members provide a spot for pull ups or ab exercises. They can also be used to anchor gymnastics rings, for dips, or for a TRX® system for suspension training or resistance tubing.
- A 3” x 3” 11-gauge powder-coated steel is as strong as the Iron Range itself, and much stronger than others on the market at the same price.
- A slightly textured finish on the rig enhances grips on cross members during pull ups and abs.
- A multitude of attachments enhance the station’s versatility!
- Rope anchors are a simple anchoring solution. Simply bolt the unit into upright position, loop the rope through and begin training.
- Wall Ball provides a target for the wall ball exercise rather than dirtying up walls by throwing and hitting the ball to a mark.
- Landmine bolts onto an upright and accepts a standard barbell sleeve. Use it for movements such as presses or oblique twists.
- Spotting arms protect users if the weight gets too heavy. A durable poly runs along the length of the arm to prevent metal to metal contact.
- A dip station is used for bodyweight or weighted dips.
- Choose from 2 types:
- The Wall Mount Station is ideal for small spaces in which floor space is at a premium.
- The Free Standing Station is for larger spaces, offering more squat stands and more cross members.
- All units should be bolted to the floor for the best in stability
- Six colors allow you to show off your school pride.
IronRange™ Training Station Options
IronRange™ Training Stations are available in 2 types and 4 sizes. Accessories sold separately. Specify color on Station. Truck delivery.
- Wall-Mount Training Stations
- Free-Standing Training Stations
- Conditioning Rope Anchor
- Wall Ball Target
- Landmine Attachment
- Spotting Arms
- Dip Station
- Station Colors
- Carmine Red (RAL 3002)
- Signal Red (RAL 3001)
- Signal Blue (RAL 5005)
- Signal Gray (RAL 7004)
- Jet Black (RAL 9005)
- Signal White (RAL 9003)