UltraFit™ Foam Rollers
The perfect solutions for stretching, rehab, and muscle massage.
A welcome, non-intimidating introduction to self-myofascial relief for students, foam exercise rollers will help them alleviate soreness, address muscle tightness, and mitigate injury due to “cold muscles.” Three varying foam densities offer distinct, targeted levels of relief, while 2 sizes make it possible to finesse specific muscles or entire affected areas of the body.
Three Levels of Firmness
Depending on the intensity required to soothe aching muscles, foam exercise rollers are available in 3 densities. Each level offers a different degree of firmness, creating a higher level of stimulation to break up lactic acid buildups.
- Semi-Firm rollers feature the lightest density and offer the softest massage. They’re textured to simulate the feel of fingertips, emulating a traditional myofascial massage that promotes better blood flow to the affected area.
- Firm rollers offer an intermediate degree of firmness that’s soft to the touch, yet offers more support over Semi-Firm options. These rollers are designed to work muscles more intensely to actively break up lactic acid and can be used across any muscle group.
- Extra-Firm foam rollers work best when soreness is at its peak offering the firmest massage. This helps to apply a deeper level of massage without causing the user more pain as they massage for relief.
Each type of foam is pick-proof and resilient against institutional abuse, to ensure alleviating benefits each time a roller is used.
Two Size Options
Based on the muscles being massaged, these foam rollers come in 2 lengths. For general use, shorter 12”L rollers are ideal, as they cover most muscles entirely and allow users to properly massage them in their entirety. For larger muscle groups or regional soreness, 36”L rollers support the entire back, chest, or both legs at the same time, for encompassing relief.
- Stimulates blood flow and improves circulation to sore muscles, aiding in recovery.
- Rounded tube with different density of foam is rolled across to massage muscles and reduce tension and tightness as a form of self-myofascial release and massage therapy.
- Foam rollers help because exercise burns glucose and glycogen as its fuel, leaving behind a byproduct called lactic acid. This is what produces the pain or "burn" you feel the day after a hard workout. To get rid of the pain, you can get a massage from someone or use foam rollers to massage muscles on your own.
- Best suited for indoor use, as rough surfaces will break the foam down faster over time.
UltraFit™ Foam Roller Options
UltraFit™ Foam Rollers are available in 2 foam options, in 3 firmness levels, in 2 lengths.
Textured EVA Foam
- Semi-Firm, 12”L
- Semi-Firm, 36”L
- Firm, 36”L
- Extra-Firm, 36”L