Which basketball is right for me?
- Without a doubt the most popular practice and game ball.
- Offers an excellent grip and a soft, broken-in feel.
- High-end microfiber composites are used indoors only and provide a tackier, softer feel, moisture absorption, and better performance.
- More economical composites use materials that hold up well outdoors but don't offer a soft feel.
- For junior high through college competition.
- The most durable, economical choice.
- Withstands routine use on pavement and contact with moisture, making it best suited for outdoor use.
- Great for beginners, PE, practice, and the playground.
Size 7: 29-1/2" circumference. Jr. High & Up / Men
Size 6: 28-1/2" circumference. Jr. High & Up / Women
Size 5: 28" circumference. Elementary / Junior
Size 4: 25" circumference. Lower Elementary / Compact
Size 3: 22" circumference. Pre-K / Novelty / Mini