High-quality goals provide a safe and durable solution for any field.
- 4" x 2" aluminum post construction with durable powder-coat finish to prevent oxidation
- Extruded aluminum frame is lightweight for easy assembly and transport
- Welded one-piece goal frame corners provide strength and durability
- Crossbar and uprights contain a channel along the backside of the goal for easy and secure net clip insertion
- Heavy-duty 1⅝" galvanized backstays and adjustable one-piece ground bar adds counterweight and stability to goal
- Crossbar and uprights are powder coated to help prevent rusting
- Exceeds ASTM standards for portable soccer goal safety
- 8' x 24' is approved for competition play and meets NCAA, NHSAA, and FIFA specifications
- Includes 2 goals with 3 mm nets, net attachments, goal anchors, and rear ground crossbars
- Truck delivery on goals
Which soccer goal is right for me?
- Permanent: Mounts permanently in the ground for maximum stability and safety; won't tip over. Requires digging and cement work.
- Semipermanent: Mounts into sleeves installed in the ground for excellent stability; safely resists tipping and can be moved off-field as needed. Requires digging.
- Portable: Placed on the ground, not in it; easy to move. Must be secured with ground anchors for stability.
Post Shape and Material
- Square: Usually 4" x 4" hollow aluminum posts; lightweight and rust-proof.
- Rectangular: Usually 4" x 2" hollow steel posts; more economical and very durable.
- Round: International (or pro-style) usually 3"-4" diameter hollow aluminum posts; absence of 90 degree edges increases player safety, offers truer ball rebound.
- Regulation: 24'W x 8'H. For competitive play, ages 12+. Typically must be white for official competition.
- Club (U9-U11): 12'W x 6'6"H, 18'6"W x 6'6"H, or 21"W x 7'H. For nonofficial club play, or competitive play with ages 9-11.
- Youth (U8 and lower): Smaller than 9'W x 4'6"H. For practice, nonofficial club play, or competitive play with ages 8 and younger.