FoldFast® Soccer Training Goals
The one-piece folding goal that's easy to move and even easier to store!
- One-piece Flexiframe™ sets up quickly and easily in about 20 seconds
- Sturdy 1-1/4" OD PVC construction is tough enough for the hardest shots,
with flexible joints reinforced with plastic-coated galvanized steel
- Lightweight, portable goal folds flat for storage and remains in one piece
- Easy assembly
- Includes thick 5 mm twisted polyethylene netting with 4" sq mesh
Which soccer goal is right for me?
- Permanent: Mounts permanently in the ground for maximum stability and safety; won't tip over. Requires digging and cement work.
- Semipermanent: Mounts into sleeves installed in the ground for excellent stability; safely resists tipping and can be moved off-field as needed. Requires digging.
- Portable: Placed on the ground, not in it; easy to move. Must be secured with ground anchors for stability.
Post Shape and Material
- Square: Usually 4" x 4" hollow aluminum posts; lightweight and rust-proof.
- Rectangular: Usually 4" x 2" hollow steel posts; more economical and very durable.
- Round: International (or pro-style) usually 3"-4" diameter hollow aluminum posts; absence of 90 degree edges increases player safety, offers truer ball rebound.
- Regulation: 24'W x 8'H. For competitive play, ages 12+. Typically must be white for official competition.
- Club (U9-U11): 12'W x 6'6"H, 18'6"W x 6'6"H, or 21"W x 7'H. For nonofficial club play, or competitive play with ages 9-11.
- Youth (U8 and lower): Smaller than 9'W x 4'6"H. For practice, nonofficial club play, or competitive play with ages 8 and younger.