Our best light-institutional treadmill provides all the comforts of commercial-quality models.
- 3.2 hp continuous-duty motor
- Speed range: 0.1-12.0 mph
- Incline: 0-15%
- 61"L x 20"W running surface with MyFlex™ cushioning system for maximum impact absorption
- 3" dia heavy-duty rollers with sealed bearings
- 400 lb weight capacity; all-welded steel frame
- Tri-color dot-matrix display shows time, distance, speed, pace, incline, calories, cal/hr, and METs
- 14 programs, including custom, heart rate, manual, and 3 custom interval
- Personal CardioAdvisor™ heart rate system features target zones and % of max heart rate
- Telemetry and contact heart rate
- 110V operation
- 83-1/2"L x 38-1/2"W x 56"H; 297 lb
- Assembly required
- Truck delivery.
Which treadmill is right for me?
The most important factor to understand is expected usage of the treadmill. Each one of our treadmills is built for commercial or institutional use. A treadmill that is used more than it is rated for may not perform properly and may break down or fail prematurely. The more use a treadmill gets, the more effort required of the motor, and the more wear on the frame, belt, and rollers.
|Commercial: For continuous use|
Hourly Rating: 24 hours daily.
Motor: Up to 5 hp continuous-duty motors run cooler and last longer, even when used 24 hours a day.
Running Surface & Belt: The widest running decks enhance comfort; four-ply belt offers maximum durability.
Frame: All-welded construction for maximum durability.
User Weight Capacity: 400-600 lb.
|Light-Institutional: For moderate use|
Hourly Rating: 4-8 hours of total use daily. (Match hourly use rating to actual usage.)
Motor: 3-4 hp continuous-duty motors deliver excellent performance, durability, and belt speed for up to 8 hours use per day.
Running Surface & Belt: High-grade deck cushioning systems greatly reduce joint stress; rugged four-ply belts ensure long life.
Frame: Strong, all-welded construction provides excellent durability.
User Weight Capacity: 300-400 lb.