Teach-nique™ MyPlate Instructional Banner
Physical education isn't just about activity—teach healthy eating habits too!
Teach the importance of a well-rounded healthy lifestyle by incorporating nutrition into physical activity. This banner features MyPlate federal regulations for daily food recommendations. Large plate clearly displays correct portion sizes, and healthy tips reinforce the guidelines while teaching MyPlate. Made of heavy-duty vinyl, each banner features hanging grommets in all 4 corners for easy setup/takedown and switching between units. Grommets also ensure lasting durability and optimum display.
The center of this banner features a large plate, showing how much of your full plate should consist of as it pertains to any of the 5 food groups compared to the other. It also features 4 examples of great food choices of each of the food groups, along with the amount per day you should consume. Together, this helps students visualize what their physical plate should look like the next time they sit down for a meal.
- For example: for the fruit food group, you should have 2 cups every day, and great fruit options include apples, bananas, grapes, and strawberries.
Seeing clear and informative visualizations, students will learn how to better pick and choose their nutritional options each day, helping them develop habits for the future. This includes choosing not only the right foods, but also proper portions and understanding macronutrients as they pertain to each food group.
- Teach the importance of a well-rounded healthy lifestyle by incorporating nutrition into physical activity.
- This banner features My Plate federal regulations for daily food recommendations.
- Large plate clearly displays correct portion sizes and healthy tips reinforce the My Plate guidelines.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5'W x 3'H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.