Teach-nique™ Volleyball Banners
Build upon students' basic volleyball skills with large detailed instruction!
Whether going up for the ace or setting a shot for a teammate, proper form is essential. These volleyball banners are ideal for helping students develop good form and proper technique when it comes to Passing, Setting, Attacking, and Serving (Underhand and Overhand). With larger, clear, easy-to-understand images, succinct directions, and helpful tips, they’re great for self-instruction or quick adjustments during practice or when teaching volleyball in PE. Thanks to their large size, heavy-duty vinyl construction, and grommets for hanging, displaying them in your activity areas is easy!
- These easy-to-hang banners give students easy-to-see, step-by-step instructions to better and more properly perform volleyball skills.
- This set includes 4 banners that consist of 4 key skills, to help students properly perform basic skills used in the game of volleyball. Banners feature the basic skills of Passing, Setting, Attacking, and Serving (Underhand and Overhand).
- Along with the image, detailed instructions and “Do and Don't” tips make sure students have the best opportunity to properly complete each assessment better and safely.
- For example, Setting:
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees bent, weight on balls of feet. Hands are stretched in front of the body.
- Move hands overhead, elbows bent. Pointer fingers and thumbs create a triangle window 4"-6" above forehead.
- Move directly under ball, contact it evenly with finger pads, pushing up and forward. Straighten arms and legs; power comes from legs.
- Do: push ball as soon as it touches the fingers-setting is a quick movement, Don’t: catch ball or let it touch palms.
- Detailed information allows students to have on-the-spot coaching.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy-duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or fraying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’W x 3’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.
- Sharp, detailed photos display correct form and progression, while step-by-step expert instruction reinforces verbal direction and clarifies technique for students.