Gared® E-Z Mini Roll-Around Basketball System
Versatile basketball unit with acrylic backboard for all ages and skill levels.
The perfect side court system, these portable basketball goals are incredibly easy to move and set up, while also being strong and reliable. Introduce them to any age group or skill level for great results, and watch as students become comfortable with them as they learn basketball basics or hone their fundamental skills.
Easy to Move
This is the easiest portable basketball hoop to move thanks to its incredibly portable nature and lightweight design. It weighs just 350 lb by itself and comes equipped with 4 large casters that allow it to be pushed anywhere you may need it within your institutional setting, from the storage closet to the court and beyond. Because the casters lock in place and an additional 250 lb of ballast can be added to the base, it’s also incredibly stable when it comes time for use.
- Unit folds down for compact storage and easier moving.
- 4 large polyurethane casters under the base so no tipping is necessary to roll it in and out of the gym or multipurpose room with ease. Once in place, wheels lock for stability during play.
- Requires 250 lb of additional ballast weight; weight can be placed in the concealed area within the base of the unit. Ballast weight not included!
Great for All Ages
The great depth of adjustable heights on these basketball goals make them applicable across a wide range of student groups. Set the hoop low for a non-intimidating introduction to basketball for your youngest players, or crank up the height and difficulty for students learning to hit 3-pointers and layups. It’s a great side court system for light play and use, no matter the age group or skill level.
- Adjust goal height from 7’ to 10'H in infinite increments. Height marker on back of system shows the height of the hoop.
- Offers all the same ‘all-in-one’ components of a permanent system, with the added benefit of allowing individuals to play the sport without being limited to a particular court or park like with a fixed basketball hoop.
- At its full height of 10', 32" setback keeps the rim out a safe distance from the base. The setback is the distance from the post to the backboard. Longer setbacks increase player safety by reducing the risk of running into the post, but they also require more space. Shorter setbacks are better suited for smaller courts.
These portable basketball goals exude resilience thanks to their superior construction and low-maintenance design. From the aluminum frame construction to the acrylic backboard and beyond, rely on this hoop system to serve you for years as a reliable side court system.
- 3" square steel tubing, although heavier, is stronger than others with round tubing! Zinc inner post provides further reinforcement and lends itself to the spring-loaded adjustment system.
- Full-front base and post padding is 1" thick polyurethane foam for superior protection to players from accidental run-ins with base and frame. Padding is non-tearing 14 oz black vinyl.
- 48"w x 32"H backboard is 3/8" thick acrylic and great for smaller courts. Acrylic offers the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, but weighs far less. It is more durable than graphite, fiberglass, or molded plastic backboards and will offer a truer rebounding action. The backboard is not padded, but instead framed in aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Fixed rim goal is directly installed on the backboard and has no flexibility, lending further durability to the goal attachment. This goal will not hold up to main court use or dunking!
Gared® E-Z Mini Roll-Around Basketball System Options
Gared® E-Z Mini Roll-Around Basketball System is available individually. Replacement Goal sold separately.
- Replacement Goal