Spalding® Portable Basketball System
Introductory system features base wheels for easy movement and simple push-button height adjustment.
Our simplest portable basketball system, the minimal design, durable construction, and convenient portability make it a great entry-level option for schools and organizations with younger students. Its quick adjust click button system and resilient design time on the court and minimize any wear and tear it may face, while providing teachers with a reliable solution to teaching basketball basics to their students.
Simple, Convenient Construction
Unlike other portable hoop systems that feature bulkier construction or numerous individual assembly parts, this system is comprised of just 3 poles. In mere minutes, it’s easy to set up and adjust this system, without having to worry about coordinating different segments for a reliable setup. Moreover, once your full assembly is up, its reliable design helps it to bear the burden of institutional use, providing you with the reliability that it will stand up to numerous class periods and skill levels.
- Simple 3-pole construction makes for easy assembly thanks to a small number of parts.
- Full front padding provides protection to users from possible run-ins with the frame.
- Acrylic, square-shaped backboard and official size goal offer the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, at a more economical price. It is more durable than graphite and will offer a truer rebound for players.
- Spalding® Pro Slam™ breakaway rim offers stronger springs for dunking.
Adjusting the height of this Spalding® Hercules basketball hoop is as easy as pushing a button and maneuvering the Pro-Glide™ lock into the height position you need. Unlike other mechanical adjusters that require a screwing motion or crank mechanism, this system takes seconds to adjust and incites minimal mechanical wear. Choose any 6” incremental height between 7’6” and 10’H for a quick solution to accommodating your players and their abilities.
- Adjustable system allows players of all ages and skill levels to play on the same hoop.
- Telescoping pole with Pro-Glide™ push button easily adjusts goal height from 7’6” to 10'H in 6” increments.
Because this system breaks down into just 3 pole pieces, a base, and a backboard with goal, transport and storage and made incredibly easy. No longer will you have to worry about maneuvering the unit through doorways or around corners blindly! Just assemble where you need it! And, for transport after assembly, 2 convenient wheels on the base make maneuvering easy and safe.
When set up in the activity area, rely on this system to remain upright and consistent. The 36-gallon base supports 300 lb of water or sand for stability, and ensures the hoop won’t shift or slide as it endures shot after shot, bump after rebound.
- Wheels on the base allow it to roll in and out of the gym or multipurpose room with ease, locking securely in place when in place.
- Offers all the same ‘all-in-one’ components of a permanent system, with the added benefit of allowing individuals to play the sport without being limited to a particular court or park like with a fixed basketball hoop.
- Assembly required.
- 115 lb.