Gopher Comp 1000™ Pro Basketball
Hands down the best NFHS-approved basketball for the money!
Surpassing the Spalding® TF-1000™, the Gopher Comp 1000™ Pro Basketball offers sponge-like backing and patented, extra deep pebbled channels for enhanced feel and handling. This basketball features a double-ply butyl bladder and nylon wound for excellent durability, and is the highest-quality Gopher ball we offer.
Outstanding Indoor Play
This NFHS-approved ball is the best value you’ll find for an official high school ball. It is a fixture at high school games and tournaments across the country.
- This is the only Gopher ball to feature extra-deep pebbled channels for extra grip and control.
- A high-quality composite cover provides the ultimate in feel and control. It is designed for indoor use and top-level play.
- A sponge/foam-like backing provides a softer feel and better bounce compared to other balls that do not have this backing.
- Nylon windings provide better structural integrity, as does a two-ply butyl bladder, which succeeds in providing consistent air retention for a better shape and truer flight and bounce.
- Two sizes of the ball are available. Size 6 is geared toward women’s play and practice for younger players, while Size 7 is meant for men’s play and older players.
Gopher Comp 1000™ Pro Basketball Options
Gopher Comp 1000™ Pro Basketballs are available in 2 sizes.
- Men’s, Size 7
- Women’s, Size 6