Cyclone™ Rubber Basketballs
See your students improve as they watch the alternating panels during drills.
Alternating color panels help students identify the rotation of the basketball and improve their technique. Deep channels and enhanced pebbling provide exceptional grip, control, and shot accuracy.
An alternate panel color design makes it easier for players to watch how the ball is spinning and flying through the air, allowing them to make easier adjustments to their shooting and passing technique.
- A rubber cover makes this an extremely economical choice, as its durability allows it to withstand countless games on pavement and extended contact with moisture.
- The cover features a tacky grip feel, which aids players in passing, dribbling, and shooting.
- Inside the ball are a number of nylon windings, which reinforce the ball’s shape and durability while protecting the bladder. This butyl bladder provides the maximum amount of air retention possible to keep the ball flying true and to prevent you from having to repeatedly inflate it.
- The Rainbow® set is perfect for class and practice organization. Have a group of students with red balls working on passing, while a group of students with green balls work on dribbling.
- Two sizes make this a great option for junior high ages and up. Size 6 is used in women’s games, and Size 7 is used in men’s games.
Cyclone™ Rubber Basketball Options
Cyclone™ Rubber Basketballs are available in 2 sizes in Rainbow® Sets of 6 and Individual Tan.
- Rainbow® Sets of 6
- Individual Tan
- Size 6, Intermediate
- Size 7, Official