Gared® Master™ Breakaway Basketball Goal
The industry's premium breakaway goal for NCAA-level play.
Trusted as a top-tier standard for breakaway basketball rims, you can rely on the quality construction and feature-rich assembly of these goals to provide your students with impressive playability and the utmost safety.
Our Safest Option
Designed to breakaway when 160 lb of pressure are applied to the rim, this goal will prevent players from accidently injuring themselves or damaging the hoop when they go up for a big dunk or swift layup. This breakaway basketball rim offers an industry best positive lock system, which offers a degree of flexibility that allows great playability off the rim, while still being safe enough to stand up to fast-paced play. Its heat-treated ball and socket offer enhanced durability, which prevents failure of the breakaway system.
- Breakaway rim design is ideal for main court and competitive play. This rim is spring-loaded to bend or flex when pressure is applied, which puts less stress on the backboard and is safer for players.
- Heat-treated ball and socket provides durability to the rim, while still lending itself to flexible play and a smooth return to its original position after a goal.
- Positive lock breakaway mechanism offers a strong, yet flexible rim construction to get the most out of your basketball system, set to break at 160 lb of pressure.
- A steel cover plate nicely hides all hardware, so nothing is seen or left exposed.
- .63 in single rim with steel wing braces, made of durable powder-coated steel to protect from chips or scratches, and to provide solid looping for net.
- Fly back control regulates the amount of rebound on the rim after pressure/force is released.
- Mounting plate measures 5” x 4”.
- Continuous no-tie net makes it easy and quick to secure the net to the rim.