Goalsetter® MVP™ Adjustable Basketball Systems
Top-quality acrylic outdoor goal systems easily adjust from 6' to 10' height.
Our most durable, adjustable in-ground basketball hoop system, rely on these goals to give your players a true-to-court experience outdoors, allowing them to hone their skills and develop good shooting habits. Two backboard sizes—including an official 72” option—make it possible to outfit your space with the right system.
Plays Like an Indoor System
Featuring your choice between an official size 72” acrylic backboard or a scaled back 60” version of the same thing, this Goalsetter® basketball goal is going to mimic the playability and feel of an indoor court installation, providing your players with a truer experience that will get them ready for game time. The 72” backboard offers a full-size surface that’s great for banking shots or practicing deeper shots, while the 60” version offers great space for all around shooting, yet is more conducive to smaller outdoor spaces.
- In-ground systems are more stable than portable systems, as they’re installed in the ground to stand firm against all levels of play. Unlike portable systems, there’s no risk of tipping over.
- 30” setback area keeps the rim a safe distance from the base. Shorter setbacks are ideal for short courts and smaller play areas.
Adjustable for All Ages
Adjustable in just seconds, you can take this goal all the way down to 6’H for your youngest students, to help them build confidence and develop good shooting and rebounding habits on a quality goal. As they improve or to accommodate your older, more advanced students, this goal will rise all the way to an official 10’H. Official size allows students to get a feel for league play and competitive situations, so they’re better prepared for games to come.
- Adjustable system allows players of all ages and skill levels to play on the same hoop.
- Removable crank handle adjusts height from 6’ to 10'H in infinite increments to adapt to different skill levels.
Most Durable In-Ground System
With 5” and 6” post options, there’s no surpassing the resilience and all around durability of these goals! They’re designed to stand up to rough play, institutional wear, and the outdoor elements all at the same time, to perform seamlessly for years to come. From the galvanized steel post, to a high quality acrylic backboard, to the breakaway rim, this entire system exudes consistency—consistency that will help shape your players into masters of the game.
- Thick, 5" square steel tubing, although heavier, is one of the strongest posts in our assortment. 6” posts are the strongest! Both come complete with a powder-coated finish, which creates a harder surface that’s tougher than conventional paint and is longer lasting and more resistant to chipping, scratching, or fading in outdoor conditions.
- Acrylic backboard offers the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, but weighs far less. It is more durable than graphite, fiberglass, or molded plastic backboards and will offer a truer rebounding action.
- Durable breakaway rim is official sized and constructed of solid steel. This goal closely resembles goals used on indoor systems, and offers a slight flex or “give” for slam dunking and heavy play.
Goalsetter® MVP™ Adjustable Basketball System Options
Goalsetter® MVP™ Adjustable Basketball Systems are available in 2 sizes. Accessories sold separately. Truck delivery.
- 72”W System
- Acrylic, 587 lb
- Backboard Padding
- 60”W System
- Acrylic, 385 lb
- Backboard Padding
- Lockout Accessory
- Post Padding