Spalding® Fastbreak 930™ Basketball System
System folds compactly for transport and storage.
Quickly unfold and set up this system for a great youth basketball hoop that gets students practicing everything from shooting to rebounding! Adjust the height based on the demands of your players and help them become confident playing basketball in any location. When game play done, the system collapses for easy storage once again.
Supreme Storage and Portability
Designed to be extremely portable within the realm of institutional settings, this system is incredibly easy to set up, take down, and store until next time. Its base opens conveniently to accept 200 lb of additional weight that’s used to stabilize the entire hoop—when you’re done, it removes just as easily so the entire system can be wheeled safely away into storage. In this way the hoop is sturdy when you’re using it and lightweight when you’re not!
- Wheels on the base allow it to roll in and out of the gym or multipurpose room with ease, locking securely in place when the hoop is positioned. Base features vinyl trim, to avoid marring gym floors.
- Offers all the same ‘all-in-one’ components of a permanent system, with the added benefit of allowing individuals to play the sport without being limited to a particular court or park like with a fixed basketball hoop.
Adjustable for Younger Players
Basketball players at a younger age will find this hoop extremely accommodating of their skills! This is a great step up for schools with younger players because it lowers to 7'H, as compared to the other units that only drop to 7'6"H. An infinite number of adjustment levels make it possible to accommodate various age groups or scale the difficulty for players who may be moving past the fundamentals, but who might not yet be able to tackle a regulation-level hoop. Telescoping pole with crank handle and "screw jack" lift system easily adjusts goal height from 7’ to 10'H in infinite increments.
Featuring an all-steel welded frame, you can rely on this system for incredible durability in the face of even the heaviest institutional wear and tear. Because of its single unit construction from the backboard to the base, it also provides a degree of stability and consistency that surpasses other assemblies.
This Spalding® basketball hoop is also designed with institutional environments in mind. The 48”W x 32”H backboard is more compact and better for smaller practice spaces, helping to lessen the amount of space required to teach your students the game.
- Acrylic, square-shaped backboard and official size goal offer the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, at a more economical price. It is more durable than graphite and will offer a truer rebound for players.
- Full front padding provides protection to users from possible run ins with the frame.
- Breakaway rim bends slightly for dunking.
- Official size 5/8" solid steel goal.
- 200 lb.
- Truck delivery.