Spalding® The Beast™ Basketball System
The only portable 60" glass backboard system with a 5" square post for realistic play and added strength.
Featuring a triumphant steel frame and a high-quality glass backboard, this portable basketball goal is our heaviest and ready for action! It’ll stand up to fast-paced play for intermediate students and offers staunch stability that makes it safe and reliable at all times, even with routine use. Adjustable heights allow you to scale the hoop in accordance with your students’ skills and capabilities.
Heavy Design for Big Games
Featuring a 5” square post for tremendous durability and reinforced strength, this portable basketball goal is one of our most resilient, capable of standing up to fast-paced play by more experienced basketball players. It also offers our largest base reservoir: more than 50 gallons of water or sand—equating to 600 lb of force—are capable of providing superior stability and safety! Students can perform layups, dunks, or rebounds without worrying about knocking down the hoop or jarring it out of position.
- 5" square steel tubing, although heavier, is stronger than others with round tubing!
- Spalding® Pro Image™ breakaway rim offers enclosed spring return mechanism.
This is our only heavy steel frame portable basketball goal that comes with a 60”W backboard, making it great for intermediate players. The backboard itself provides a great deal of surface area for learning bank shots and layups, while also providing great playability on rebounds.
When balls drop through the net the front cover acts as a rebounder during play so your students can focus on practicing, instead of chasing balls!
- 60” tempered glass backboards are the highest quality backboard available, providing the best ball response on rebounds and are the best choice when quality is more important than price. Steel frame provides ultimate durability.
- Wheels are located under the base, meaning no tipping is necessary to roll in and out of the gym or multipurpose room with ease. Once in place, wheels lock for stability during play.
It’s easy to adjust the height of this hoop to meet the proficiency level or age group of your students—just turn the included hand crank and watch the basket raise or lower accordingly. Adjust to an infinite number of heights between 7’5” and 10’H, with a convenient scale on the back to mark your exact position. This allows teachers to slowly progress students’ skills and confidence up to new heights, or allow for easy setup from class to class.
- Adjustable system allows players of all ages and skill levels to play on the same hoop.
- Crank handle and "screw jack" lift system easily adjusts goal height from 7’5” to 10'H in infinite increments. Height marker on back of system shows the height of the hoop.
- Offers all the same ‘all in one’ components of a permanent system, with the added benefit of allowing individuals to play the sport without being limited to a particular court or park like with a fixed basketball hoop.
- Assembly required.
- 355 lb.
- Truck delivery.