Triumph™ Flag Belt System
Flags are triple-stitched to the belt and feature a replaceable buckle, making them a triumph of design!
Durable and adjustable, these flag belts feature a tough alligator-grip buckle that’s easy to use, strong enough to prevent accidental release, and adjusts along the length of the belt to provide a great fit for users of all waist sizes.
This belt release flag system features Gopher’s tough alligator grip buckle that’s easy-to-use, strong enough to prevent accidental release, and adjusts along the length of the belt to provide a great fit for users of all waist sizes.
All you need to do is compress the 2 tabs on the buckle to open the clip’s mouth, which features teeth on the ends of the clip to keep the belt secure and to prevent releases when the buckle is closed. The buckle is made of molded plastic and is spring-loaded, keeping the clips tight constantly. The buckle is also replaceable in the unlikely event it breaks.
You can incorporate these flags into activities beyond just flag football. You could, for example, create a new version of basketball with a foam soccer-style ball and large goals.
In this game (which we call hoops), the court markings of the restraining line and goalie box are used differently. The restraining line is now the 5-point scoring line, and the area between this line and the goalie box is the three-point scoring area. The goalie box, then, is the one-point area. Any player in this area is protected from flag belt pulls and blocked shots. Players may dunk the ball in this area only if they receive a pass while positioned or rebounding here. Fouls and flag belt violations are 2 points plus possession of the ball, and possession is taken to a sideline to be run or thrown in. Groups change after 2 minutes, and every group begins play with a jump ball.
- All 4 sets are available in medium (26” to 38”) and large (30” to 44”) sizes. All belts are easy to see and determine sizes, as medium are blue and large are white.
- 6-, 12-, and 24-player sets are available in blue and red flags. 36-player sets feature 6 belts of each Rainbow® color.
- The belts and flags are made of a durable vinyl material. When the 17”L vinyl flag is grabbed, the entire belt drops for clear tackle identification. The flags are triple-stitched to the belt so they will never get lost. Each belt features flags in one color.
Triumph™ Flag Belt System Options
Triumph™ Flag Belt Systems are available in Sets, in 2 sizes.
Flag Belt Sizes
- Medium, 26”-38” (Blue Belt)
- Large, 30”-44” (White Belt)
Rainbow® 36-Player Sets. Include 36 belts (Rainbow® color flags) and a VersaBag™ Mesh Storage Bag.
24-Player Sets. Include 24 belts (Red/Blue flags) and a VersaBag™ Mesh Storage Bag.
12-Player Sets. Include 12 belts with Red or Blue flags.
6-Player Sets. Include 6 belts with Red or Blue flags.
- Replacement Rainbow® Set, Medium
- Replacement Rainbow® Set, Large
- Replacement Buckles (Red)