Jaypro™ Galvanized-Steel Floor Hockey Goal
Extremely durable all-steel goal, designed for serious action indoors or out!
- 1-5/16” steel tubing provides the strongest, most durable material available, which will withstand years of use. This makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- A polyethylene net is a more ideal material for outdoor use than nylon, as it will not rot.
- Nylon sleeves slip onto tubing during assembly for a secure net to frame connection.
- The fully square frame has secure connection points in all corners, making the goal a sturdy, unwavering target.
- Rubber feet protect the gym floors during indoor use.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use for floor hockey, ice hockey, street hockey and/or roller hockey.
- Goals are 72”W x 48”H x 20”D, 33 lb.
Jaypro™ Galvanized-Steel Floor Hockey Goal Options
Jaypro™ Galvanized-Steel Floor Hockey Goals are available in pairs with nets. Replacement nets also sold separately.
- Goals. Includes pair of goals with nets.
- Pair with Red Sleeve Nets
- Pair with Blue Sleeve Nets
- Replacement Nets
- Red Sleeve
- Blue Sleeve
Built of 1-5/16" dia galvanized steel to withstand the rigors of street hockey. Won't rust. Rubber feet add stability, protect floors. Polyethylene net with 1-3/4" sq mesh; available with Blue or Red sleeve. 72"W x 48"H x 20"D; 33 lb 8 oz.Which floor hockey goal is right for me?