Gopher PowerPlay™ Aluminum-Shaft Floor Hockey Stick
Strong shaft and blade for intense play, yet lightweight for easy handling.
Lightweight and extremely strong, each stick has a high-grade aluminum shaft with a rust-proof, wear-resistant anodized coating for long-lasting durability. Smooth, rounded corners on the shaft offer a natural, more comfortable steel. This is our only Gopher stick with an aluminum shaft, and the only to offer a 52”L shaft.
- Aluminum shafts are much stronger and more durable than plastic or wood, yet still lightweight for easier handling with little flexibility. The end of the stick has a soft plastic end cap to protect the user from the sharp corner.
- A textured nylon blade is reinforced with fiberglass to hold up to rough outdoor surfaces yet will not damage indoor floors. Fiberglass will maintain up to 25 times the strength of steel per pound and adds strength to the blade. Its perforated design reduces wind resistance, which makes it easier to shoot harder and faster.
- Best suited for junior high through college players.
- Sticks come in gray and black colors to easily split players into teams during class. Goalie sticks are in a neutral color.
Gopher PowerPlay™ Aluminum-Shaft Floor Hockey Stick Options
Gopher PowerPlay™ Aluminum-Shaft Floor Hockey Sticks are available in sets or individually, in 3 lengths. Replacement Blades also available.
- 12-Player Sets. Include 10 sticks, 2 goalie stick, 3 PVC balls, and 3 PVC puck.
- Individual Sticks. Available in Gray or Black.
- Replacement Blades