Shield® Plastic-Shaft Hockey
Durable, flexible plastic-shaft hockey sets for elementary to junior high players.
The thickest ABS plastic shafts we offer will hold up to the demands of institutional use. The plastic blades are safe for use on indoor gym floors, while reinforced outdoor blades can handle even the roughest surfaces.
- The thick ABS shaft is resilient and made to withstand high levels of impact. It maintains its shape even under pressure or load, especially when compared to PVC sticks, which usually end up cracking. A soft plastic cap on the end protects users from sharp edges.
- Choose from an indoor or outdoor blade option. Indoor blades are made to be safe for gym floors, while outdoor blades have been reinforced to handle rough outdoor terrain. A perforated blade design reduces air drag and wind resistance, which makes it easy to cut through the air for faster, more powerful shots.
- Suitable for floor, street, or roller hockey for youth or beginner players in less-intense games.
- Sticks are available in blue and red with goalie sticks in black.
Shield® Plastic-Shaft Hockey Sets Options
Shield® Plastic-Shaft Hockey Sets are available in sets, with outdoor or indoor sticks, in 3 lengths. Individual sticks also sold separately.
- 12-Player Outdoor Sets. Include 12 sticks (Black/White blades), 2 balls, and instructions.
- 12-Player Indoor Sets. Include 12 sticks, 1 ball, 1 puck, and instructions.
- 14-Player Indoor Set. Includes 12 sticks, 2 goalie sticks, 2 replacement blades, 1 ball, 1 puck, and instructions.
- Individual Indoor Sticks. Available in Red or Blue.
- Individual indoor Goalie Stick. Available in Black.
- 40”L Goalie