DOM® Cup™ and Pro™ Floor Hockey
Indestructible, fiberglass-reinforced sticks for senior high through college play.
Featuring a high-density polyethylene outer shell with twin I-beam construction, this stick maintains its integrity even in temperatures below freezing. A no-slip butt end offers a safe, firm grip.
- A solid fiberglass center dowel adds to the stability provided by the twin I-beam construction of the shaft. The end of the stick is covered by a soft plastic cap to keep users safe from sharp edges.
- Choose from outdoor or indoor blade options. The indoor option is safe for use on all gym floors, while the outdoor option can handle any type of terrain.
- Can be used for street and roller hockey in addition to floor hockey. Suitable for users of most ages, but meant especially for beginners.
- Sticks are available in blue and red with goalie sticks in black.
DOM® Cup™ and Pro™ Floor Hockey Sets Options
DOM® Cup™ and Pro™ Floor Hockey Sets are available in sets, with outdoor or indoor sticks, in 3 lengths. Individual sticks also sold separately.
- 47”L Cup
- 52”L Pro
- 12-Player Outdoor Sets. Include 10 sticks, 2 wood goalie sticks, 2 pucks, and 2 balls.
- 12-Player Indoor Sets. Include 10 sticks, 2 plastic goalie sticks, 2 pucks, and 2 balls.
- Individual Indoor Sticks. Available in Red or Blue.