DOM® Elite™ Floor Hockey
All-fiberglass shaft option is DOM's toughest stick!
Outplay the competition with these durable sticks that will not chip, bend, or kink. All-fiberglass shafts are made for long-lasting performance, with indoor and outdoor blade options depending on your needs.
- Fiberglass is the most durable shaft option. It is nearly as light as aluminum, and has a very limited flexibility. This added rigidity provides more power and durability. The end of the stick is covered with a plastic cap to keep all players safe from sharp corners.
- Choose from an indoor blade made safe for gym floors or an outdoor blade made to handle any sort of playing surface.
- Can also be used for street hockey and roller hockey. Sticks are intended for intermediate to advanced players who engage in intense play.
- Sticks are available in blue and black with goalie sticks made of wood.
DOM® Elite™ Floor Hockey Sets Options
DOM® Elite™ Floor Hockey Sets are available in sets, in outdoor or indoor blades, in 3 lengths. Individual indoor sticks and goalie stick also sold separately.
- 12-Player Sets. Include 12 sticks.
- Individual Indoor Sticks. Available in Blue or Black.
- Individual Indoor Goalie Stick
- 46”L, Wood