Shield® Aluminum-Shaft Hockey
Will last for years, with shafts that never crack or break!
Give your students and players the benefit of lightweight aluminum. With patented convex shafts for superior handling and strength, these sticks are meant for a high level of performance and play.
- Aluminum shafts are significantly stronger and more durable than wood and plastic, yet maintain a light weight for extremely easy handling.
- Choose from an indoor blade made to be safe for gym floors or an outdoor blade made to handle any sort of playing surface.
- Can also be used for street hockey and roller hockey. Sticks are made for players at intermediate to advanced levels who will be playing more intense games.
- Sticks are available in blue and red with goalie sticks in black.
Shield® Aluminum-Shaft Hockey Sets Options
Shield® Aluminum-Shaft Hockey Sets are available in sets, in outdoor or indoor blades, in 4 lengths. Individual indoor sticks and goalie stick also sold separately.
- 12-Player Outdoor Sets. Include 12 sticks (Black/White blades), 2 balls, and instructions.
- 12-Player Indoor Sets. Include 12 sticks, 2 balls, 2 pucks, 2 extra blades, and instructions.
- 14-Player Indoor Sets. Include 12 sticks, 2 goalie sticks, 2 balls, 2 pucks, 2 extra blades, and instructions.
- Individual Indoor Sticks. Available in Red or Blue.
- Individual Goalie Stick