Shield® Wood-Shaft Hockey
Will last for years, with shafts that never crack or break!
Give your students and players the benefit of lightweight aluminum. With patented convex shafts for superior handling and strength, these sticks are meant for a high level of performance and play.
- Wooden shafts are stronger than plastic, and provide a somewhat softer feel, especially when compared to other plastic or composite materials. The end of the stick is covered with a plastic cap to prevent injuries from sharp edges.
- A thick, durable plastic is used for the blade, which is also designed for aerodynamic play for harder and faster shots. These blades withstand outdoor use and are made to be friendly for gym floors.
- Sticks are suitable for intermediate and advanced players who are playing more intense, high-level games.
- Sticks are available in blue and red with goalie sticks in black
Shield® Wood-Shaft Hockey Set Options
Shield® Wood-Shaft Hockey Sets are available in sets, in outdoor or indoor blades, in 4 lengths. Individual indoor sticks and goalie stick also sold separately.
- 12-Player Outdoor Sets. Include 12 sticks (Black/White blades), 2 balls, and instructions.
- 12-Player Indoor Sets. Include 12 sticks, 2 balls, 2 pucks, 2 extra blades, and instructions.
- 12-Player Set, 36”L
- 12-Player Set, 42”L
- 12-Player Set, 47”L
- 14-Player Outdoor Sets. Include 12 sticks, 2 goalie sticks, 2 balls, 2 pucks, 2 extra blades, and instructions.
- 14-Player Set, 42”L
- 14-Player Set, 47”L
- Individual Indoor Sticks. Available in Red or Blue.
- Individual Goalie Stick