Golf Balls & Tees
For the range or the green, Gopher's got the golf balls and golf tees you need.
A wide assortment of golf balls and tees helps you to tailor your students’ hitting experience based on their skill level and the activity at hand. Versatile tees further hitting ability and get students comfortable using all types of clubs.
A Range of Golf Balls
Assorted Rewashed Balls have been retrieved, washed, and clear-coated, and are ideal for everyday hitting activities. They provide authentic feel and playability, quickly acclimating students with how to approach a shot. Each type comes in 2 quantities: Dozen or 120 with a storage bag.
- Red-Stripe Range Balls are great for practice and are easier for students to track in flight, allowing them to make real-time adjustments to their swing as they master each club type. These are rewashed golf balls with no cuts or abrasions.
- Lightweight Practice Balls are made of hollow plastic and are ideal for both indoor and outdoor play. The hollow design limits distance off of the club and ensures that even big hits fall harmlessly to the ground within a limited range.
- White or Orange Plastic Practice Balls are lightweight and durable, designed with porous plastic that limits distance and controls flight. Great for hitting practice off of a tee or driving mat, indoors or out.
- Short Flyte™ Weighted Foam Practice Balls have a maximum flight distance of 90’, behaving like a real golf ball no matter what club you’re using. A weighted plastic core and foam outer layer combine to provide a ball that performs well, yet is absolutely safe. A red dot on the ball helps to align shots.
- Miniature Golf Balls are great for practicing your short game. The Rainbow® coloring of these balls also allows students to claim their favorite color and stay organized during class periods.
- Foam Balls are completely safe for even the youngest students to use and provide great playability off of a club face. They’re oversized (2” dia), soft, and less intimidating than even plastic golf balls.
Versatile Tee Options
Solid Wood Tees are the traditional choice for setting up the perfect drive and represent a cost-effective solution to driving for schools teaching golf. Wood tees measure 2-1/8”L, allowing for a range of heights when teeing up, for better loft and more control over angling.
- Box of 1,000
Rubber Tees can be reused again and again to provide a fixed height for driving. Minimum breakage makes them a cost-effective choice for heavy institutional use, both indoor and outdoor. These tees measure 1-3/4”L.
- Package of 25