Rainbow® Pick-A-Paddle™ Racquets
Durable one-piece molded paddles are nearly indestructible!
These versatile paddles are designed for long-lasting use, both indoors and out. They are available in Junior and Full-Size versions, so you can outfit your class with the most appropriate size.
Built to Last
These racquets are durable, one-piece molded paddles which are nearly indestructible. Made of durable plastic with a textured head and grip, these paddles withstand heavy institutional use year in and year out, whether you’re playing outside or indoors. A rigid design makes the paddle more comfortable for users and provides more shot power. Add balls (sold separately) to get a complete pickleball paddle set!
- Holes in the face of the racquet make them lighter and easier to swing for students. A textured hitting surface allows for better shot placement and control.
- Racquets are available in Rainbow® Sets of six that are not only bright and colorful, but also help with class organization. Blue groups could work on backhand shots, while red groups focus on forehand shots.
- The racquets have a similar design to pickleball paddles. They can be used with other items, such as lightweight foam balls and tennis balls, making it a versatile racquet option.
- There are 2 sizes available: Junior and Full. Junior racquets are for elementary users, while Full are for users of 12 years and up.
- You can select sets of 6 (1 of each Rainbow® color of 18 (3 of each color), giving you plenty of options for the amount of racquets you get for your class. Class sets also include 9 paddle balls of varying colors.
Rainbow® Pick-A-Paddle™ Racquet Options
Rainbow® Pick-A-Paddle™ Racquets are available in 2 sizes and quantities. Set of 3 Balls sold separately, colors may vary.
- Junior Racquets
- Full-Size Racquets
- Set of 6
- Set of 18
- Paddle Balls