UltraSoft™ Jr. Sets
Oversized hockey and polo stick heads are great for teaching the basics!
Featuring larger heads and a unique angle, these sticks have a much larger surface area to make for easier contact. The heads features a safe, durable foam that makes it a great choice for beginning players.
- The shaft of these beginning sticks is made of a hollow plastic that provides great flex and less rigidity than other materials, which also makes it safe in the event of contact with other players. Contouring in the handle makes it easier to grip during shots and passes.
- Each blade is made with a non-intimidating foam, which makes it a great option to introduce very young players to floor hockey and polo. All the pucks and balls are also foam, which means students can participate in the game without fear of injury. Blades are larger to help younger players have more success in shooting and passing, and the unique angle of the head keeps the blade close in contact with the floor.
- Suitable for very young players new to polo and floor hockey who are playing indoors.
- Color-coded sets allow you to easily divide your students into teams. Colors are blue and red, with goalie sticks in a neutral color.
- Each stick is 36”L with 4”L grip.
- Hockey head is 11-1/2”L x 2-1/2”W x 10-4/5”H.
- Polo head is 6”L x 2-1/2”W x 12-1/2”H.
UltraSoft™ Jr. Floor Hockey and Polo Sets Options
UltraSoft™ Jr. Sets Floor Hockey and Polo Sets are available in sets.
- Hockey Sets
- 10-Player set includes 10 sticks (5 ea red, blue), 1 red foam ball, 1 blue foam puck.
- 20-Player set includes 20 sticks (10 ea red, blue), 2 red foam balls, 2 blue foam pucks.
- Polo Sets
- 12-Player set includes 12 sticks (6 ea red, blue) and 2 foam balls (1 ea red, blue).
- 24-Player set includes 24 sticks (12 ea red, blue) and 4 foam balls (2 ea red, blue).