Gared® Collegiate 2000 Plus™ Breakaway Basketball Goal
NCAA-approved goal is the most universally recognized and utilized goal in high school, university, and recreational gyms.
Give your students basketball goals rooted in quality and recognized for their superior play! Positive lock breakaway mechanism and fly back control mean this rim is ready for action, from the biggest dunks to the deepest 3-point shots. Seamless design makes installation easy and appeal high.
Ready for Official Play
Thanks to the great playability via fly back control, this goal is a beloved option when it comes to official games and league play situations. Recognized by the NCAA and NFHS as a superior basketball goal option, you’ll be able to rely on this goal when it comes to delivering high-end performance and lasting resilience. Students will be able to dunk, layup, and sink distance shots with confidence, knowing they’ll get the play they expect from this goal.
Outfitted with a no-tie net, installation is quick and easy, with seamless results to follow. The net won’t compromise or weaken at key areas thanks to its continuous design, meaning a longer-lasting option that will outperform lesser brands and models.
The rim itself also has a steel plate cover that hides the mounting hardware and locking mechanism, continuing the seamless appeal of the goal, while also protecting players from exposed hardware.
- Breakaway rim design is ideal for main court and competitive play. This rim is spring-loaded to bend or flex when pressure is applied, which puts less stress on the backboard and is safer for players.
- Positive lock breakaway mechanism offers a strong, yet flexible rim construction to get the most out of your basketball system. An adjustable internal mechanism can be set to release at a certain amount of force.
- A steel cover plate nicely hides all hardware, so nothing is seen or left exposed.
- .63 in single rim with steel wing braces, made of durable powder-coated steel to protect from chips or scratches, and to provide solid looping for net.
- Mounting plate measures 5” x 4”.
- Fly back control regulates the amount of rebound on the rim after pressure/force is released.