Instrux™ Yoga Mat
The yoga mat that comes with an instructor, right on the mat!
Students brand new to yoga will appreciate having clear, concise instructions in front of them as they learn and attempt new poses. Each instructional yoga mat features bright diagrams printed on the blue mat and offer an easy explanation of popular foundational poses, along with the name for easy recognition and memorization.
With 20 common yoga poses brightly illustrated on the mat, students will have no trouble unfurling their matt and getting started when class begins. With yoga instructions for beginners, each mat contains essential poses that are the foundation for all advanced poses, including tree, warrior, triangle, and others. Students will easily be able to observe the poses on the mat in front of them and correctly mimic them for quicker proficiency.
Because poses are on each may, students can begin practicing their poses as soon as class starts, with no need to wait for further instructions. Self-paced learning also ensures students can learn at a pace that’s ideal for them and comfortable. As they become more proficient with certain poses, it’s easier to take the next step towards more advanced positions.
- The practice of yoga engages core muscles to provide an excellent total body work out and enhance balance, flexibility, posture, coordination, and strength.
- Students and users don’t need to wait for further instruction to get started working—movements are right there on the mat for them to get working on right away!
- Users are all given the same movements and instructions to work through, so no one is ever left bored or wondering what to do next.
- You’ll no longer have to worry about students being uncomfortable or slipping during balance poses and holds. Use of mats also eliminates the discomfort caused by hardwood floors.
- By using a combination of exercise and breathing techniques, yoga provides a total body workout that has both physical and mental benefits. In most yoga classes, the focus on the physical poses (called asanas) can be done quickly to increase heart rate and develop strength, or more slowly to increase stamina, improve balance, and promote flexibility.
- A slip-resistant, tacky, textured material that won’t slip out from under users, keeping them safe during stretches.
- Blue color with clearly drawn illustrations done in contrasting white makes instructions easy to read and follow.
Mat measures 68”L x 24”W x 1/8” thick, making it suitable for most students.Why incorporate yoga into my fitness program?