Oslo Silver 60 Stopwatch
A stopwatch with powerful memory recall at an outstanding value.
A professional grade silver stopwatch with extensive features makes clocking virtually any aspect of any race possible with just the press of a button. Analyze performance on a 2-row display face and accurately log split time, lap time, dual splits, and more over a 10-hour time range. A 7-second backlight makes visualizing times easy in any setting.
- Single Event Time – Time from start to finish for any activity.
- Split Time – Time from start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time – Interval or segment of time elapsed since the previous reading.
- Dual Split Time – Simultaneous display of lap and split times.
- Lap Counter – Tracks all of the readings taken.
- Memory Recall – The ability to recall up to 60 previous recordings.
- 10 Hour Timing Range – Maximum length of time available in watch’s memory.
- Countdown – Reverse timer feature that counts down to zero from a set time.
Tracking performance during races has never been easier than it is with the Oslo Silver 60 Stopwatch. Cycle through cumulative single event times, split times, lap times, dual split times, and more, for up-to-the-second tracking that’s accurate to 1/100 of a second. A powerful ability to recall up to 60 previous times eliminates the need for other stopwatches, while a 10-hour timing range stands up to virtually any activity, be it track and field events, marathons, or even something as simple as classroom testing. This is the premier choice for all users.
In addition to encompassing clocking features, a user-friendly design adds even more dimension. Ergonomic design makes for great placement in your hands, while dual display rows allow instant access to critical timing information. Sleek silver case stands out against dark surfaces. A 7-second LED backlight instantly creates readability in dark classrooms or gyms or even at night.
- Memory recall up or down
- Temperature in F or C
- LED backlight
- Lithium battery