Easy to Use
Vibrations and LCD screen allow the user to know what zone they’re in during activity. The LCD screen will change colors, while the watch will vibrate or beep when the user enters a new zone or when they’ve met their goal.
Additionally, because the device offers real-time feedback, users are able to add intensity or back off accordingly, which is meaningful for preventing injuries caused by overtraining and improper pacing. It stores up to 25 hours of workout data, which makes it easy to go back and track your progress and workouts.
- Works exclusively with Mio PIA (Personal Activity Intelligence), a metric that breaks down heart rate for the everyday user. PAI tracks heart rate data from your wearable, and translates it into one meaningful metric. The goal is to maintain a 100.
- Outfitted with Mio’s award-winning Optical Heart Rate Technology, which detects the volume of blood beneath the skin. A patented algorithm is then used to measure the heart’s rhythm.
- Monitor also tracks steps, calories, distance, and pace throughout the day.
- Features watch, timer, and rechargeable battery via USB charger.
- Compatible with Bluetooth®.
- A flexible yet silicone durable strap is built to last and provide comfort for intense activity.
- A mineral glass LCD has been created from natural elements, and keeps the display clear and sturdy.
Mio™ Alpha 2 Heart Rate Monitor Options
Mio™ Alpha 2 Heart Rate Monitors are available in packs or individually. Colors may vary.
- Mio™ Alpha 2 Heart Rate Monitor Packs. Include monitors, 10-port USB hub, and case.
- Individual Monitor