Instantly record movement and group it into 5 activity zones: very easy, easy, moderate, vigorous, or vigorous+. This monitor provides instant feedback with an animated figure while target and achieved time are shown on the activity bar. Track steps, calories, and time spent in the activity zone in your activity diary for 2 weeks.
- Syncs with the Polar® GoFit app, designed for educators to access reports and print them for administration and parents alike.
- Monitors display MVPA, the daily recommendation of which is 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity every 24 hours.
- An animated figure gives students a good indication of what their activity level is.
- Five buttons on the monitor are color-coded and labeled with graphics to relate their function to the user.
- Activity zones and an activity bar help users better track their level of intensity during workouts and while walking around performing everyday tasks.
- 21 days of memory time allow you to store activity levels for a few weeks.