These top-of-the-line heart rate monitors include E-Series software developed for PE teachers to download and report individual and group heart rate information. A PC interface transfers data from the E600 (up to 99 stored files) to your PC at light speed. This automated downloading makes life far easier for teachers!
- Help students monitor their heart rate during training, giving them a better indication of when they are meeting proper intensity levels.
- The monitor gets strapped to the chest, and then transmits the electrocardiogram (ECG) signal from the heart to the wrist watch, providing accurate, real time information about heartbeats.
- The stored information creates an exercise profile for each student, including average heart rate, time spent in/above/below the target zone, laps, total exercise time and more.
- A visual and audible alarm sounds whenever a user enters or exits the target HR zone.
- A big red button on the front of the monitor sets it into HR mode. Pressing it again starts the recording process. Every time you press after that, it records a “lap time” along with the heart rate at the button press. The blue button on the lower left stops the timer and the recording.
- The transmitter and receiver are both waterproof, which means you don’t have to worry about it being damaged by sweat or splashing liquid from water bottles.
- Program your school name and monitor ID number onto the watch to safeguard your units. Once programmed, all ID and settings can be optionally locked so they cannot be altered without using your PC.
- Strap and monitor must be regularly cleaned to continue to provide accurate information.
- An included storage case makes organization of monitors a breeze.
Polar® E600 Heart Rate Monitor Options
Polar® E600 Heart Rate Monitors are available in packs or individually. Chest straps also sold separately.
- Individual Monitor
- Chest Straps
- X-Small to Small, 10 ea
- Medium to XXL, 10 ea